Top Loading Case Packer – PICK & PLACE
- Customised performance and design for packing applications in Standard (American) Cases using Pick & Place top loading systems
Systems for packing products in standard type cases that combines the three phases: forming, filling and closing in a single monoblock solution.
When combined with the COP-E lidding modules, these units may also be used to produce external lidded tray packs.
The Pick and Place series may be used to pack products using rigid and flexible packaging, arranged vertically or horizontally in a number of different configurations. The units include conformity checks on the products at the infeed and the packs at the outfeed.
Extremely compact and versatile, the units are characterised by a wide range of functions, their reduced footprint and ease of use. They are equipped with a large, easy to load, fully self-regulating magazine.
As well as their ergonomic design and standard, intuitive 15” HMI panel, they are also characterised by their high accessibility.
The Pick and Place series may be equipped with the closing module that uses hot-melt, adhesive tape, or both, to seal the packs.
The Pick and Place series may also be equipped with automatic size changeover and a wide range of accessories meaning that is highly customisable based on the client’s specifications
- Reduced footprint
- Flexible layout
- Respect for the product
- Hot-melt or PVC tape pack sealing
- Hygienic design
- Flexibility of product layout inside packaging
- Suitable for use with a wide variety of products and primary packaging
- Automatic, tool-less size changeover
- Standard 15” control panel with 3D graphics
- Customisable upon request
- Available with a wide range of additional modules
TECHNICAL DATA – SPECIFICATIONS
|Case Dimensions (LxWxH)||
Min 190x150x110 – Max 600x400x350
|Product mosaic inside the case||
– Placed vertically/side-by-side
– Placed laying flat
|Product infeed capacity||
– Flexible packs: up to 150/min
– Rigid packs: up to 200/min
Up to 18 cases/minute
WORK FLOW CAPTIONS
The Pick and Place series case packers may be used to place the packs inside the box either vertically or horizontally according to a wide range of patterns.
Both operating modes are possible on the same system, thanks to the quick, intuitive size changeover system.
The operating concept may be customised so as to adapt it better to your products and packaging needs.