Multi-Wrap Case Packer
Case packing machines for products in wrap-around, tray, plateau and standard case type packaging solutions.
When coupled with the Internal and External Lidding (COP-E) modules, they may also be used to produce internal and external lidded tray packs.
The Multi-Wrap series may be used to pack products using rigid and flexible packaging, arranged vertically or horizontally in a number of different configurations. Special applications may be realised upon customer request. The machines include conformity checks on the products at the infeed and the packs at the outfeed.
Extremely compact and versatile, Multi-Wrap units are characterised by a wide range of functions, their reduced footprint and ease of use.
They are equipped with a one or more large, easy to load, fully self-regulating magazine. As well as their ergonomic design and standard, intuitive 15” HMI panel, they are also characterised by their high accessibility.
The Multi-Wrap units are supplied with the hot-melt pack closure module as standard, but may also be equipped with a tape applicator module for Standard (American) Cases, which integrates perfectly with the machine body.
The Multi-Wrap series may also be equipped with automatic size changeover and a wide range of accessories meaning that is highly customisable based on the client’s specifications
- Reduced footprint
- Flexible layout
- High performance and respect for product
- Hygienic design
- Flexibility of product layout inside packaging
- Suitable for use with a wide variety of products and primary packaging
- Automatic, tool-less size changeover
- Standard 15” control panel with 3D graphics
- Customisable upon request
- Available with a wide range of additional modules
- Modular machine
TECHNICAL DATA – SPECIFICATIONS
|Pack Dimensions (LxWxH)||
Min 150x80x80 – Max 600x400x350
|Product mosaic inside the case||
– Placed vertically/side-by-side
– Placed overlapped
– Placed laying flat
– Hot-Melt for open blank packs or standard (American) cases
– Tape for standard (American) cases
|Product infeed capacity||
– Flexible packs: up to 170/min
– Rigid packs: up to 500/min
– Bottles, vials, jars, cans: up to 600 per minute
– WR Series: Up to 18 packs/minute
– WRH Series: Up to 27 packs/minute
WORK FLOW CAPTIONS
The Multi-Wrap series case packers may be used to place the packs inside the box
either vertically or horizontally according to a wide range of patterns.
Both operating modes are possible on the same system, thanks to the quick, intuitive size changeover.
The operating concept may be customised so as to adapt it better to your products and packaging needs.